Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nuggets of wisdom


Let me share a quote that sprung in my mind today morning.

During my growing up years I had a mentor Uncle, we used to exchange quotes that impressed us he used to call them “ nuggets of wisdom”.

This quote is dedicated to those "friends" wrapped in themselves who reach you at their convenience for their convenience. Their inconsistency is their only constant.

The quote goes like this – “ You may not tell me from where you are coming or where you want to go but the way you walk tells me your story.”

Some of our "friends" share with us selectively - realities, which might affect our opinion about them. I appreciate their privacy but any reality that impacts my relationship with my friend if kept opaque is not acceptable its building a perception which is not true. Are we hiding something from others or ourselves? Actually we need no enemies outside we gull ourselves amazingly well. Anyways such " friendships" i suppose die a natural death.

Absolute integrity is the only lesson we are expected to learn, one has to achieve it whether one is being watched or not. To learn this lesson we determine our own time we might defer it to next 10 births, 10000 or 10 quadrillion.

No comments: