Total Pageviews

Friday, March 1, 2013

Only I, me, myself in relationship



Its kind of weird for some people call anything a friendship even if there is only one person i.e themselves in it. They live in a make believe world, try and control the flow of the relationship either give it enough oxygen not to let it die or chop the roots so that it’s a bonsai according to their will.

At times when they are in need they connect 100 times, other times if they go “busy” then they go absconding. Its only one person in this friendship I, me, myself. No acknowledgement of the other.

What they really do not understand is people are nice to them not because what they are but because their friends are thorough gentlemen/ women.

Strange how beautifully we gull ourselves and complain about not having lasting relationships.Beware of such abusive treatment and the sooner you cut this off the better.

No comments: