Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Avoid using India plaza ( Indiaplaza) the online purchase engine


Just for my friends who use online engines to purchase . Though being aggressively advertised recently on all major India portals BEWARE and avoid using India plaza.

Recently reluctantly I used India plaza to purchase a microwave for a colleague at work. I was promised delivery in seven working days. I paid by credit card. Not receiving the merchandise till 10 days I reached them. The customer care bought couple of days first saying there was a courier issue then later in the week reported stock issues.

I tried reaching the CEO, who writes a personalized mail, upon registering with them to make payment. The response from his office was delayed. Finally the person he aligned to my case came back saying that the particular model I had ordered was out of stock and I was given options higher in price than the one I shortlisted.

Finally after 20 days I was at square one. I disputed their payment with my credit card provider.

Moral of the story AVOID India Plaza. They over commit under deliver or do not deliver at all.

2 comments:

IndiaPlaza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IndiaPlaza said...

Dear Customer,

Our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Please share your order no and we shall have your concern addressed on priority.

In the businesses like Indiaplaza, where we serve thousands of happy customers everyday, we won’t deny the fact that we also have a handful of complaints. But we are making some serious efforts to improve our product delivery & customer service. Most of our customers have appreciated the fact that over the time we are improving and providing a faster complaint resolution.

You can also mail us the details of concern to sm@indiaplaza.in.

Warm Regards,
Team Indiaplaza.